Apologetics Press’ four primary authors are highly respected and credentialed individuals with graduate level degrees and extensive experience and training in relevant areas of apologetics, Christian evidences, Bible, and/or science.
Dave Miller, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Rhetoric and Public Address, Southern Illinois University
- M.Div., Harding School of Theology
- M.A.R. Homiletics, Harding School of Theology
- M.A. Speech Communication, Texas Tech University
- B.A. Speech and Bible, Lubbock Christian University
Jeff Miller, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Biomechanical Engineering, Auburn University
- M.S. Biomechanical Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington
- B.S. Physical Science, Freed-Hardeman University (minors in Bible, French, Mathematics)
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington
Kyle Butt, M.Div.
- M.Div. Apologetics, Freed-Hardeman University
- M.A. New Testament Studies, Freed-Hardeman University
- B.A. Bible and Communications, Freed-Hardeman University
Eric Lyons, M.Min.
- M.Min., Freed-Hardeman University
- B.S. Bible and History, Freed-Hardeman University
Several highly credentialed “auxiliary” writers with graduate-level degrees also contribute articles to Apologetics Press periodically.