2012 Bound Volumes
We are pleased to announce the availability of bound volumes for our two monthly magazines for 2012. These bound volumes enable the articles contained therein to extend their influence for years to come. The bound volume of Reason & Revelation for 2012 contains several meaningful articles, including:
- The Law of Biogenesis
- AP Scientists Seminar: “Designed to Perfection”
- Why Did God Create People Knowing that Many Would Go To Hell?
- Australopithecus Sediba: Evolutionary Game Changer?
- Homosexual Parenting Hurts Children
- Large Hadron Collider: a Big Bang Machine?
- Shrewbot’s Synthetic Whiskers Detect God
- The Prophecy of Daniel 8
- Space: The Womb of Life?
- Bart Ehrman’s Forged
- Why America Must be Punished
- Gorilla Genome Reveals Interesting Discovery
- Higgs Boson—The “God Particle”? (Update)
- Literal Creationists Holding Their Ground
- The Treaty of Tripoli and America’s Founders
- What You Can Never Know Based on a Fossil
- Did Hebrew Writers Borrow Mythology?
- California Law Bans Professional Counselors from…Same Sex Attraction Issues
- The Mayan Calendar and the End of the World
The bound volume sells for $12. Previous volumes from 1998-2011 are still available at $6 each.
Additionally, the 2012 bound volume of Discovery, our monthly magazine on Scripture and science for children, is available for $14. During 2012, Discovery contained articles on such timely topics as: Old and New Testament Differences; Design in Animals; Water; Heaven or Hell?; Tiny Animals; A Trip to the Zoo; Marriage; Big Bang; Organization of the Church; Dinosaurs; and God’s Plan of Salvation. These will build the faith of children. We also have in stock bound volumes for 1999-2011 at $7 each. Please be reminded that for both Discovery and Reason & Revelation, whenever the bound volumes go out of print, they are gone forever; we do not reprint them. So be sure to order your copies today.
REPRODUCTION & DISCLAIMERS: We are happy to grant permission for this article to be reproduced in part or in its entirety, as long as our stipulations are observed.